Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Yarn along!

I finished it!!! In time for the baby shower! (I am really bad for trying to finish things by a certain time and always fail miserably!) The little Milo for River, with the owl cables-I love it!
I also finished (all but the weaving in of the ends!) two frilly scarves for Christmas presents! Those things work up sooo fast! Next project -that I am going to cast on this evening is a scarf for myself, I liked the colors of this yarn-King Cole twist Aran. So hopefully there will be some progress as it has been snowing here like crazy and really there is not much else that is more enticing than knitting  in front of my wood stove, while the snow falls!!!!
Happy crafting and don't forget to join along with Ginny for yarn along and see what everyone is creating!
Blessings
Erin



2 comments:

Alisa said...

beautiful knitting!!! And love the warm stove!! The yarn in your last picture is gorgeous!!

Lori ann said...

oh! lovely! i can't think of anything better than knitting by that warm stove with snow falling outside, but alas, i've never done it! beautiful knitting!