Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yarn along!

Well it has been a few weeks since I joined in with Ginny for yarn along-ok since before Christmas! But I have been working on something, I just couldn't seem to get a post up before Wednesdays! So without further ado-I am knitting a milo vest, but I altered the pattern to make it into a dress for my littlest girl. Its in such a pretty lavender color and I want her to wear it like a jumper with a collard shirt underneath! Love how it is turning out-I just m1 stitch every four stitches after the garter stitch portion. I think it is going to be full enough (I hope). So we will see how it looks when its finished! I have a cute little pair of yellow longies I will use as leggings underneath- I think it will look so cute! As for reading-I have been rereading the Duggar's second book-A love that muliples, my friend returned it this week and I just pick it up when I have a free minute or two. I have also been reading my latest copy of the No Greater Joy ministries magazine-I just love their stuff, I am always so encouraged by what they say and walk away wanting to do and be better with my kids and hubby. Well there you have it! Don't forget to head over to Small things and see all the other Work in Progress! Yarn Along.

No comments: