Friday, August 24, 2012

Playing catch up and my 10th anniversary present!

This has been such a disjointed summer, filled with chaos and crazy weather. We are finally back living in our own house (thank goodness!) We finished up our bedroom today, with the exception of three pieces of trim on the ceiling! We are all moved back in and I am just loving the new floors, new paint and beautiful pine trim!! Later this week I get to pick up a new bedding set then I will take a pic to share with you!

Speaking of pictures-I got my 10th anniversary present a little early- a new camera!! In case you haven't noticed-my pics on here have been terrible-but no more! My hubby bought me the Canon rebel T3i as a gift for sharing 10 wonderful years together! Yes I know he is the best and no  he doesn't have any brothers! *grin*
So I just had to share a few pics taken this evening, without me reading the instruction manual and with no touch ups or corrections-did I mention I am in LOVE!!!
                                                                             the very first pic
                                                                   Dirty face sorry!
                                                                            Serious/ pouty face!
                                                                       My little blue eyed angel!
MR. Handsome, we won't mention that it was grandma
who shaved his head without mommies permission!

                                           
My big girl, with really crazy hair!!

So yes I am having much fun with my new toy! Can't wait to get out tommorow and shoot some outdoor pics! After I finally clean my house top to bottom that is lol! Finally getting everything back in its place! Very much looking forward to organization and lack of chaos!
Many more pics to follow!
Blessings, Erin

1 comment:

DesertSnowdrop said...

What a beautiful family! You must be so proud of them. I cannot help myself....love that bald head! lol :P