Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Reno'd bedroom, chicks and playground!

Life is finally starting to settle in around here, sort of! Trying to get back into a routine, and get my family back to normal! I wanted to post some pictures, with my new camera and show you our bedroom after the renos! And I wanted to show you how big and beautiful my chickies are-so without further ado-

Love my new room, love my new bedding, love the pine trim! Love  love  love!



Of course I had just given them some scratch to put them back in their pen as one of my dear children left the door open! So all you see  is their  cute patoots!


We were given a chicken from our neighbors poor thing stands out ! We have no idea what she is-other than a bantam of some sort!

Redneck playground! Lol! We bought these as we are going to be building our own  playcentre!

Grandma's gift! How can you tell she likes John Deere??!!

No comments: