Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yarn Along

I am finally joining up with Ginny's Yarn Along again! There has not been much knitting going on in the last month, but I do have some progress on my longies! I also crocheted up a pair of baby ballet slippers for a friends little girl. She bought the yarn to match the babies dress and I whipped them up in an evening! I love the instant gratification that a quick project provides! I forgot to take a picture of what I am reading, I ordered in the 30 heirloom baby knits book from the library-which I love! Can't wait to work on some of them-definitely going to try my hand at cables one of these days! I am also reading up all the homeschool books and such that we finally got this week! Definitely enjoying my tidbits of reading this week. Stay tuned for some exciting adventures happening over here at the homestead!
So without further ado-the pics!
I am going to use the lovely lilac color for the skirty and I think a matching Milo


The sweet little ballet slippers, sorry for the poor pics the morning light was not cooperating!

Oh and a little flower that she is going to put on a clip for her hair!
Blessings,
Erin