Friday, October 19, 2012

Some random fall photos

A few weeks ago a really good friend and I did our annual fall photo shoot. When we first started we each only had one child, now there are seven between us! This of course made for a very interesting attempt at photos lol! I love taking fall pics of the kids, however my new camera and I were not agreeing on things *smile* in other words I spent much of the time fighting with learning how to use it in manual mode and having many photos not turn out. In the end I got a few really good ones, and thats what counts! So here is a fall photo buffet!















2 comments:

Homeschooling Blog Ford said...

Hi Erin - what a wonderful blog and you all look so happy! John and I love Suffolk Punch horses and regularly went to plowing competitions in England that we all Suffolks! How are your chickens going? You got Buff Orpingtons didn't you? Love to you all xxxx

Anonymous said...

You really captured some excellent shots of your beautiful children!! I love the one of Benjamin under his hat with a big grin almost a wink!!
Is that Ethan with Julianna?
Love, your cuz, Fiona