Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Yarn Along / KCCO

Good morning! Today is a chilly day here in Alberta, however it is about 15 degrees warmer than it was this weekend so I won't complain!
I have worked on and finished several projects in the last few weeks, but sadly was unable to post them and join along with Ginny and Nicole! So this week I determined that I am going to this week! Even if I have to take pictures in the dark!
My current wip is a scarf for myself, which I have hardly touched because I finished 7 frilly sashay scarves in the last few weeks as Christmas gifts! I have also been trying to get to my huge sewing list, as we are doing a handmade Christmas this year! I was able to make a sweet little skirt for my middle daughter, I still need to finish two seams with the serger and topstich over the hem and add some embellishment, but it is mostly done lol! I have more of the same beautiful fabric so I am going to make a similar skirt for Julianna.
As for reading, I was given a couple of easy read Christmas books, I have read one of them, just for some light reading, not sure if I will get to the others!
Hope you are all enjoying crafting this week and don't forget to head over to Ginny's  and Nicole'sto see what all the other ladies are working on!
Blessings
Erin




1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a busy time Christmas is!